1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
pros of dating me
- have you ever wanted to know the complete history of spider-man? too bad.
cons of dating me
- 'It's 1962. A dark office room, cigarette smoke. Stan Lee has just come off the success of The Fantastic Four, a surge of demand for teenage comic books had hit the comic book market, and he finds himself transfixed, watching a spider ever-slowly work it's way up a wall. 'Wouldn't that be cool?' he thinks to himself; and thus our story begins…'